I get so many complements on this diaper bag and several moms ask where I got it. So I decided to share it with you all. 🙂
I needed a BIG diaper bag for both Bostin, Gatlin, and my stuff. There are several designer diaper bags that are super cute, however I’m cheap and spending $150-$200 on a diaper bag is just cray cray to me! During my nights dealing with pregnancy insomnia I would search for the perfect bag that wasn’t over priced. Low and behold I found this one online at Walmart.com it was $20.66! To good to be true? I think not! I ordered it immediatly and had it shipped to the store. Three weeks into using it I am completely happy with it, I may order an extra one for back up!!
Product details and website link are below!
This large and roomy iPack Chevron Diaper Bag is a convenient way to carry all your baby’s essentials and so much more.
The iPack Chevron Diaper Bag features include:
• Large and roomy baby diaper bag tote
• Multiple organizational pockets
• Easy-to-read organizational icons
• Lined pocket for your smartphone
• Lined pocket for your tablet
• Insulated bottle pocket
• Removable and adjustable shoulder straps
• This diaper bag tote has built-in stroller clips
• Safety sealed changing pad (antimicrobial treatment to inhibit bacterial growth that causes odors) included
• Polyester material