I’ve had several people ask how I cook the chicken I post. Here is are pictures showing step by step how it’s done.
This chicken is so yummy not to mention super easy to make. It has a fried taste without the extra fat from oils
Here’s what you do…
1. Get a deep pan, that has a lid, and coat it with a cooking spray. Put on Medium heat.
2. Add chicken, I personally like to use frozen but fresh works well too.
3. Cover with lid.
4. This is what it looks like about 5-10 mins into it. Obviously fresh chicken cooks faster so you’ll have to watch it. Place lid back on pan.
5. You’ll notice a golden brown layer coating the pan. Flip chicken over.
6. Once you flip chicken add a tiny bit of water. (About 1-2 ounces)
7. With spatula or knife break or cut chicken apart. And Viola Fake Fried Chicken! No need to add seasoning this gives it an amazing taste!!
Here it is pictured with my coconut rice and baby peppers.
Hope you enjoy!
The Protein Princess
Cody Lawyer ❤