● 1 scoop ProSupps Whey Protein
● 40g MyOatmeal oatmeal (you can customize your favorite flavors)
● 28g Oat Fiber
● 14g Coconut Flour
● 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
● 112.5g (1/2 cup) Dannon Light & Fit Greek Vanilla yogurt
● 4 Egg Whites
● 1 Whole Egg
● 2-3 Tbsp water
● Heat griddle or Waffle maker
● Add all ingredients into blender or nutribullet
● mix until smooth
● spray cooking area with cooking spray
● pour mixture, cook like normal pancakes or waffles.
Eat alone or top with anything you’d like! I love Nuts’NMore butters!
Makes 6 waffle squares, Serving is for 2 squares.
Tips- I suggest using similar flavors for protein, oatmeal and yogurt.
ProSupps Banana Pudding Whey, MyOatmeal banana nut bread oatmeal, and Dannon’s Banana Cream Greek Yogurt.
ProSupps Glazed Doughnut Whey, MyOatmeal Old Fashioned Doughnut oatmeal, and Dannon’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt
ProSupps Chocolate Fudge Cake Whey, MyOatmeal S’mores oatmeal, Dannon’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt
The possibilities are endless!!
ProSupps- CODY10 for 10% off plus free shipping!
MyOatmeal- LAWYER15 for 15% off
NutsNMore- proteinprincess for 10% off
I’ve had several people ask how I cook the chicken I post. Here is are pictures showing step by step how it’s done.
This chicken is so yummy not to mention super easy to make. It has a fried taste without the extra fat from oils
Here’s what you do…
1. Get a deep pan, that has a lid, and coat it with a cooking spray. Put on Medium heat.
2. Add chicken, I personally like to use frozen but fresh works well too.
3. Cover with lid.
4. This is what it looks like about 5-10 mins into it. Obviously fresh chicken cooks faster so you’ll have to watch it. Place lid back on pan.
5. You’ll notice a golden brown layer coating the pan. Flip chicken over.
6. Once you flip chicken add a tiny bit of water. (About 1-2 ounces)
7. With spatula or knife break or cut chicken apart. And Viola Fake Fried Chicken! No need to add seasoning this gives it an amazing taste!!
Here it is pictured with my coconut rice and baby peppers.
Hope you enjoy!
The Protein Princess
Cody Lawyer ❤
Tired of the same ole boring breakfast? All else fails make pancakes!
These are super easy!
⚫ 1 scoop ProSupps Glazed Doughnut Whey protein
⚫ 80g MyOatmeal ( I used oatmeal cookie flavor)
⚫ 2 whole eggs
⚫ 1/4 cup fat free milk ( or water)
⚫ 1 tsp xanthan gum
⚫ mix all ingredients in blender or nutribullet
⚫ heat griddle to 250°
⚫ spoon or pour mixture onto griddle, you may need to spread it evenly.
⚫ once golden flip and let other side cook
⚫ top with your favorite items… berries, icing, syrup, peanut butter. Or eat plain… these are THAT good!
Get PSwhey at http://www.prosupps.com use code CODY10 for 10% plus free Shipping
Get MyOatmeal from http://www.myoatmeal.com Discount Code: LAWYER15 for 15% off your order!
When you’re sick of just plain Ole rice and want to add some sweetness to your dish or even eat as a dessert. Coconut rice is a great option!
There are several recipes out there that call for numerous ingredients and are packed with calories. This is a simple recipe at takes minutes to prep! Not to mention has about 1/4 less calories than traditional recipes!
What you need:
2 cups Jasmine Rice
2 cups coconut water
1 cup coconut milk
*if you’re wanting it extra sweet add in a little bit of your favorite sweetener.
Add all ingredients into rice cooker. Cook as directed. All rice cookers are different, mine has a self timer.
One rice is done cooking you can top with almost anything!
A few ideas…
Toasted shredded coconut
Or just eat it plain!
NUTRITION about 8 servings
Dark Chocolate Covered Bananas
These chocolate-covered treats taste as good as a store-bought popsicle, but they’re packed with vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants!!
All you need:
• 8 popsicle sticks
• 4 medium bananas cut in half width-wise
• 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate chips
• toppings of your choice… nuts, coconut, dried berries, candied sprinkles
• Stick the popsicle sticks into the bananas
• Drizzle them with melted chocolate
• While chocolate is wet sprinkle toppings over them.
• Finish up by popping them in the freezer on a wax-lined baking sheet
★ 30 minutes they’ll be ready to serve!